As of today (1/11/2017) the race is still scheduled for 1pm on Sunday, January 15th.


This morning I spoke to Wilderness Lodge and they reported that the trails and field help up well during yesterday’s rain.  I plan to speak to Ryan again tomorrow evening for an update.  If the race course isn’t able to support a race based on conditions, tomorrow night, we will make a decision at 8pm then sent out all appropriate communications.  If the race course still looks promising we will make a final decision at 1pm on Friday, January 13th.


Wilderness has a great base and a great team that will help us do everything possible to make this race happen.  In the unfortunate event that we have to postpone, the race will be rescheduled for Sunday, January 29th and this decision will be made at 1pm on Friday, January 13th.  Your training shouldn’t stop, get out and go for a run, let’s make the best of the mild temperatures!