Highmark Quad Ski Postponed until 2/9/2019

I just got off the phone with Wilderness and they got a little snow last night, but not enough to combat the icy trails and give them enough base to host the Highmark Quad Ski this Saturday at 10am. There is also a concern with the major snow storm scheduled to hit us Saturday afternoon. Our number one concern is keeping our Quad participants safe, so we feel that it is best to move forward with our second date of 2/9/2019 at 10am. The long term forecast looks snowy and cold…..perfect for the perfect Highmark Quad Ski!! 2/19/2019 or BUST!

Long Live the Quad

The Quad Daughter
Kelly Latimer